TRIMATRIX Management Consulting Inc. was founded by Sheryl Lubbock in 2001 as a successful communication and production consulting company. While working with clients and organizations, and at her children’s school, Sheryl saw the need for a set of special, personalized services to help authors on their journey to self-publication and to also help students become more engaged in writing and reading. With her, as some refer to, trailblazing initiative; and her love of storytelling and books, as well as 20+ years experience in process development and multi-faceted publication - the business quickly evolved into offering school authoring and book publishing programs, and self-publishing support for individuals, small businesses and organizations.
GROWING IDEAS INTO BOOKS®
GROWING IDEAS INTO BOOKS®
At TRIMATRIX, we help authors through three lines of publishing services:
- Kids for Kids BooksTM programs/publications: We have facilitated the publishing of thousands of students' works, and the excitement is renewed with every book. We work with schools and libraries to bring a unique adventure in literacy to students of all ages and stages…from imagination to publication. Programs have been utilized on school-wide, divisional, grade, classroom and community young author projects as well as community-based writing events and workshops. All programs result in professionally completed, officially published books.
- TRI Publishing: We assist individual and business authors by guiding them through the process of self-publishing their books.
- BEL Learning Publications: We work with organizations and institutions to publish books that inform and educate to create awareness or raise funds.
Beginning in 2003 with just two people, our Kids for Kids Books programs/publication line published two books at two schools under its Young Author Publishing Adventure Program. Today, thousands of students have been published in hundreds of school collection books throughout Ontario as well as in Alberta and Nova Scotia.
TRI Publishing has helped a multitude of individual and small business authors to self-publish their business books, stories, poems, recipes, workshop and life resources – providing as little or as much help as they need on their publishing journey. We are told that our personal service and hands-on approach makes all the difference, especially for first time authors.
BEL Learning Publications is also an important arm of our community support efforts. We believe that sharing stories is a great way to create a sense of community, share information and raise awareness.
TRIMATRIX now engages a diverse team of individuals to meet the unique needs of our clients. Many are moms with past business experience and lots of school volunteer time, focusing on student literacy, and other community programs for young people. Many work part-time from home, around their family’s schedules. As their children grow, so does their knowledge and involvement. Other expert associates are assigned project by project to assist with TRI Publishing and BEL Learning Publication projects – writers, editors, designers, illustrators – all engaged in making the author experience a wonderful journey; helping at whatever stages the author requires along the way.
GROWING IDEAS INTO BOOKS ... TRIMATRIX is about nurturing our community of authors
GROWING IDEAS INTO BOOKS ... TRIMATRIX is about nurturing our community of authorsand growing the careers of our employees and associates.
- Process for effective cross-functional team content development was published in Capturing Mindshare for Organizational Performance (2002 IABC)
- Strategic information sharing was published in Managing Learning and Communication Systems (2005 Pearson Education-Prentice Hall)