GROWING IDEAS INTO BOOKS®
Growing your business; informing your stakeholders; experimenting with publication; raising funds...fast, economical, expert help is at hand!
WIN-WIN... helping others, time to relax, expanding your business...
How many times do you share your expertise? How long does it take each time (travel, set-up, materials, etc.)? Why not write it once, sell it many times?? Niche markets are ideal - providing wanted information to key audiences, promoting your business with a book, selling your book through your business - build residual income!
- Efficient, economical, professional, publications with flair!
- Registered through the Collections Canada - ISBN, ISSN, CIP, Legal Deposit.
New authors starting out, sharing family history, fund-raising...
- Test the market; celebrate your heritage with a close circle of family members; create the demand for your fund-raising cookbook, coffee-table artistry and more - with premier examples that generate pre-orders!
- No need to spend big bucks to showcase and share.
- No need to out-lay huge investment and hope that you sell.
- No need to warehouse a garage-full of books.
Start out slowly and build!
- Lower overhead, less up-front expense!
- Try short-run, exceptional quality, booklets and reports and reproduce as needed.
The goods on self-publishing...
Self-publishing means you own the process, you are in complete control. True self-publishing means you decide how much you want to do yourself and how much you want others to help. And, it means that all sales revenue goes to you. You can choose to:
- Do it all yourself.
- Hire experts to help you at key points.
- Have everything orchestrated by a Project Manager.
Many famous authors started by self-publishing...
Here are just a few popular writers reported to have used self-publishing to launch their careers: